The Brooks Lodge Lottery
The 2019 Brooks Lodge Lottery begins November 30, 2017.
2019 Brooks Lottery Form
2019 LOTTERY RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Applications will be available online and by mail from November 30, 2017 thru January 15, 2018, and may be submitted by email, mail, or fax.
- All applications have equal chance by random drawing
- All entries must be RECEIVED by January 15, 2018. Entry fees must be RECEIVED by January 18, 2018.
- All entrants will be contacted by January 31, 2018 after the lottery drawing has been conducted. Please do not call or email to ask if you
have gotten a reservation while the lottery is being conducted.
- There is a $25 nonrefundable application fee per room (for example – if you have a party of 5 requesting one double occupancy room and one
triple occupancy room, this would be $50). Once you submit your application, you will be assigned a number for the lottery and will be
sent a link to make the payment online or you may mail the entry fee to us by check or money order.
- Anyone who is not drawn for space in their requested time period will be put on a waitlist and notified by January 31, 2018 of their number
on the waitlist. If space becomes available, you will be notified.
- Any rooms still available once all applications in the lottery have been processed will be open to the public.
- We will make reservations based only on the information received on your application. We will not guess if you will take fewer nights or different
dates than what you have submitted. The more flexible you are, the better your chance of receiving a date.
- Please enter at least one specific date that is your most preferred, and as many other choices as are possible (specific dates and/or date
- If you receive a reservation in the lottery, you will be emailed your reservation information by January 31, 2018, and a deposit based on 2018
rates will be due within 7 days – 25% on Brooks Lodge packages including flights from Anchorage, and 50% on packages without flights from
Anchorage. Final payments are due 90 days before your reservation date. Any rate increase for 2019 will be added to final payment.
- Once any payment is made, there is no refund unless rooms are resold. There is a 5% cancellation fee based on the total cost of the reservation
deducted from any refunds. View our full cancellation policy on our Reservations page.
GROUP SIZE AND ROOM LIMITS
- We do not accept requests for any certain room or room type.
- If one or more nights of your stay falls during July, THREE nights is the maximum stay allowed. (If your stay is June 29, 30 and July 1, THREE
nights is the maximum stay allowed). You may not stay THREE nights (for example) July 2, 3, 4 and another date later in July.
- Each party may only win ONE July date in the lottery. If you submit multiple applications, please put them under the same name, so that
once your first application is drawn, we can disregard your other applications and give other parties a chance to get a great date as well.
Duplicate reservations will be cancelled if any names are found to be the same on more than one booking, even after any deposit or final
payment has been made. You will receive a refund if the room is resold.
- 5 rooms is the MAXIMUM allowed for any 1 party/application. MAXIMUM party size is 20 persons.
- 2 rooms is the MAXIMUM allowed for double occupancy in any party. Parties requesting more than 2 rooms MUST have a MINIMUM of 3 persons per
Brooks Lodge Room Policies
Groups less than 4 / 1 room maximum per group/company
Groups of 4-8 / 2 rooms maximum per group/company
Groups of 9-11 / 3 rooms maximum per group/company
Groups of 12-14 / 4 rooms maximum per group/company
Groups of 15-20 / 5 rooms maximum per group/company