The Brooks Lodge Lottery
The 2020 Brooks Lodge Room Lottery entry period has ended.
Any dates still available for 2020 will be available to book starting February 4, 2019.
Please contact us for available dates in 2019, as well as other packages available during sold out dates.
Please check back for details on the 2021 Brooks Lodge Room Lottery later this summer.
2020 LOTTERY RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Applications will be available online and by mail from November 30, 2018 thru January 15, 2019, and may be submitted by email, mail, or fax.
- Each person may submit only 1(ONE) application. Duplicate applications will be disregarded. The name that the application is submitted under
MUST be traveling on the reservation. Reservations may not be given to another person or party.
- All applications have equal chance by random drawing
- All entries must be RECEIVED by January 15, 2019. Entry fees must be RECEIVED by January 18, 2019.
- All entrants will be contacted by February 4, 2019 after the lottery drawing has been conducted.
- There is a $25 application fee per room (for example – if you have a party of 5 requesting one double occupancy room and one triple
occupancy room, this would be $50). Once you submit your application, you will be assigned a number for the lottery and will be sent a
link to make the payment online or you may mail the entry fee to us by check or money order. Lottery fees will be applied to your reservation
- Anyone who does not receive space during their requested time period will be put on a waitlist in the order drawn and notified by February
4, 2019 of their number on the waitlist. If space becomes available, we will email you and you will have 24 hours to confirm the reservation.
The waitlist will be maintained through May 15, 2020.
- Any dates / rooms still available once all applications in the lottery have been drawn and processed will be open to the public for regular
reservations by phone or email starting February 4, 2019. All July dates and most September dates typically fill during the lottery drawing.
- We will make reservations based only on the information received on your application. We will not guess if you will take fewer nights or different
dates than what you have submitted. More flexibility = higher chance of receiving a reservation.
- Please enter at least one specific date that is your most preferred, and as many of the additional choices are possible(specific dates and/or
- If you receive a reservation in the lottery, you will be emailed your reservation information by February 4, 2019 and a 50%deposit based on
2019 rates will be due within 7 days. Final payments are due 90 days before your reservation date. Any rate increase for 2020 will be added
to final payment. All cancelation policies apply regardless of rate increase.
- Once any payment is made, there is no refund unless rooms are resold. There is a 5% cancelation fee based on the total cost of the reservation
deducted from any refunds. You may view our full cancelation policy on our website and brochure.
GROUP SIZE AND ROOM LIMITS
- We do not accept requests for any specific room or room type. If someone checks out of one or more of the individual cabins on the date you
are arriving, they will go to whomever was drawn first in the lottery. There are no exceptions.
- If one or more nights of your stay falls during July, THREE nights is the maximum stay allowed. (If your stay is June 29, 30 and July 1, three
nights is the maximum stay allowed). You may not stay three nights (for example) July 2, 3, 4 and also stay another date later in July.
- Each party may only win ONE July date in the lottery. Duplicate reservations will be cancelled if 1 or more names are found to be the
same on more than one booking, even after any deposit or final payment has been made. You will receive a refund if the room is resold.
All cancelation policies apply.
- 5 rooms is the MAXIMUM allowed for any 1 party/application. MAXIMUM party size is 20 persons.
- 2 rooms is the MAXIMUM allowed for double occupancy in any party. Parties requesting more than 2 rooms MUST have a MINIMUM of 3 persons per
Brooks Lodge Room Policies
Groups less than 4 / 1 room maximum per group/company
Groups of 4-8 / 2 rooms maximum per group/company
Groups of 9-11 / 3 rooms maximum per group/company
Groups of 12-14 / 4 rooms maximum per group/company
Groups of 15-20 / 5 rooms maximum per group/company